"Wealth is not his that has it, but his that enjoys it"
"Wealth consists not in having great possessions, but in having few wants"
"Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend"
- Laertius Diogenes
"The glow of one warm thought is to be worth than money."
"I don't care too much for money for money can't buy me love"
- The Beatles
"Simple, genuine goodness is the best capital to found the business of this life upon. It lasts when fame and money fail, and it is the only riches we can take out this world with us."
-Louisa May Alcott, Little Men
"And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing."
"Not he who has much is rich but he who gives much"
"Life is what happens to you while you are busy making other plans"
"I pity that man who wants a coat so cheap that the man or woman who produces the cloth shall starve in the process"
Our Guides are issued to enable our clients and visitors to become more informed about financial matters with the aim of enabling them to make better choices. They are intended as a starting point to compliment and not to replace obtaining good independent financial advice.
A new guide is added each month so if you do not find what you want please check back at another time. If you would like a guide on a specific topic, please get in touch and we will endeavour to make it available.
6. The 5 Minute Guide to Investing
7. The Importance of Investment Performance
8. A Guide to Investing Ethically
9. A Guide to Asset Allocation
10. How Asset Areas have Performed over the Decades
11. Investing for Income in a low interest rate environment
12. A Guide to Venture Capital Trusts, Enterprise Investment Schemes, & Business Relief
13. A Guide to the Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS)
14. Risk and Returns Visualised
16. The 5 Minute Guide to Planning Your Retirement Income
17. The Retirement Income Guide
18. Blended Retirement Solutions
19. The 5 Minute Guide to the Pension 'Prize'
20. The 5 Minute Guide to SIPPs
21. The New Pension Freedom Rules
22. Income Drawdown
Other sources of financial information.
There are many other sources of advice that you may like to consult, and a random selection is below. The fact that they are listed is not an endorsement of any one of them and you should conduct your own due diligence.
If our clients request, we are able to provide any of our guides in large print, audio, or Braille formats.
In association with All Formats Queen Alexandra College Birmingham we can supply any format requested with an expected turnaround time of 7 days.
Readers should not rely on, or take any action or steps, based on anything written in these guides without first taking appropriate advice. Interface Financial Planning Ltd cannot be held responsible for any decisions based on the wording in these guides where such advice has not been sought or taken.
The information contained in these guides is based on legislation as of the date of preparation and this may be subject to change. We will aim to keep them up to date but inevitably there may be a time delay so current legislation should always be checked.